I imagine many of your picked up with itchio bundle for racial justice and equality. With it being such a large list of games I decided to make a blog post for the games from the bundle we have played. Some games we played prior to the bundle's release and others have been played since then.
Below our the games we have played with a brief description of the game and a link to our episode on it.
- A New Life - When your loved one hurts you, what do you do? A classic love story about letting go.
- A Short Hike - Hike, climb, and soar through the peaceful mountainside landscapes of Hawk Peak Provincial Park as you make your way to the summit.
- Emily is Away Too - a brand new story featuring new characters and multiple different endings. Message your friends, surf the web and choose your path through this branching narrative.
- Headliner - Short, thought-provoking adventure where you are a News Editor and decide what stories get published, set in a fictional city where most people are genetically modified. Multiple unique endings let you share your story and see what the Headliner before you did.
- Night in the Woods - an adventure game focused on exploration, story, and character, featuring dozens of characters to meet and lots to do across a lush, vibrant world.
- Old Man’s Journey - a soul-searching puzzle adventure\, tells a story of life\, loss\, and hope. Interacting with the world around you\, you'll shape the landscape to create the old man's path forward. Experience heartache and hope as you embark on a heartfelt journey through a sunkissed world.
- Oxenfree - a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. You are Alex, and you’ve just brought your new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight island party gone horribly wrong.
- Speed Dating for Ghosts - Branching dialogue! Hard choices! A cemetery's worth of phantoms, wraiths, and poltergeists lookin' for love in all the blight places.